- This work (the WORK) was created by Milo Yip (the AUTHOR), who has been a game developer for more than 20 years.
- The books shown in the WORK represent knowledge/skills that may/should be acquired by game programmers. There are other important ways of learning, such as practicing, courses, industrial/academic conferences/publications, etc.
- The AUTHOR has not been sponsored by any authors/publishers of the books, except that he was the translator for the Chinese version of Game Engine Architecture.
- Comments are welcome but the AUTHOR reserved the rights of modification.
- The WORK is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Windy Wang
- Stanley Luo
- Shuo Chen